HK47 "Sentinel" (Away)

Droid (4th-degree) Scoundrel / Soldier / Gunslinger

"In the earlier stages of droid manufacturing the droid series was a new type of military droid for the frontlines, however with technological advancement and mass production it didn't take long for my series to become obsolete with the introduction of:

A: cheaper mass produced basic humanoid droids T2 who where both cheaper, easier and faster to produce.
B: Big war droids who where simply far more powerfull.

As a result I became on of many droids of my series that where discarded and dumped on the trash for recycling.
"Luckely" a slightly corrupt military officer decided it would be for my greater interest (and that of his wealth) if I where to be misplaced and "accidentally" transported and sold on the black market. As a result I went from customer to customer as trade goods, picking up random upgrades here and there untill I was bought by Switch the Droid.
To him, as a fellow droid, I pleaded to be sold to someone with more respect for droids and someone who could help me to fullfill my original military purpose in life.

No comments: